New Product Options (Updated 02.25.2022)
- Your choice of X-Axis Linear Rail Spacing: 76mm, 72mm (default), or 69mm
- Your choice of 10 mm or 12 mm X-Axis Linear Bearings
- Your choice of spindle holder: Stock 775 (44.5 mm), or upgraded 52 mm and 55 mm
- Choice of color for PETG (FDM) construction “Light Grey” or “Process Blue” with textured finish.
- New! option to be produced using engineering grade Polycarbonate Carbon Fiber PCCF* (FDM).
- New! Includes limit switch mounts and triggers for standard NCPRO and SainSmart 3018 PROVer switches (switches not included)
*PCCF construction lends the maximum rigidity and heat tolerance to the X and Z axis components with minimal weight. This is a high quality plastic composite and is only available in Charcoal Black.
- Identical in width and depth to NCPRO Brand 1610/1810-PRO and 3018-PRO units
- No modifications required fit to existing NCPRO machine! (see Product Specifications below)
- Includes Nema 17 Stepper Motor
- Stepper riser block allows for manual action of the Z-axis
Ships pre-assembled and ready to mount with the following components:
- X-Axis Carriage, PET-G (FDM)
- X-Axis Bearings (Choice of 10mm or 12mm linear bearings)
- Spindle Mount | Z-Axis Carriage, PET-G (FDM)
- Z-Axis Bearings (8mm linear bearings)
- Z-Axis 8mm linear rail pre-installed
- Z-Axis T8 Acme Lead Screw
- X and Y-Axis Anti-Backlash Nuts or Optional Zero Backlash Blocks
- Nema 17 Stepper Motor, 1.3A 25Ncm
- Stepper Collar
- Maximum Z-Axis Travel*: 80mm
- Width with 775 spindle mount: 58mm
- Depth with 775 spindle mount: 115mm
- Fits 10mm X-Axis optical axis (round) linear rail select: 72 mm (default) or 69 mm on center
- T8 ACME lead screw must be exactly centered between linear rails.
Note: Prior to ordering, measure your X-Axis linear rail spacing and select the compatible rail spacing for your machine. Some 3rd party offerings of the 1610|1810|3018 PRO and all versions of the SainSmart PROver/MX3 machine may feature non-standard 69mm on center spacing, of the X-Axis linear rods. The NCP 3018-MAX all metal machine features 76mm on center rail spacing.
Your new Z-axis work volume will be limited by the addition of limit switches and / or the space available between your X-axis gantry and spoilboard.